We’Moon on the Wall is a beautiful full-color wall calendar with astrological transits and moon phases for every day!
This calendar features exquisite women's art and inspirational writing from the We’Moon planner, complete with daily moon phases and signs, notations for each pagan holiday and key astrological information and articles.
We'Moon on the Wall is a simplified version of the datebook featuring full size reproductions of 12 vibrant works of art selected from the 150+ pieces published in the datebook.
Featuring Art and Writing by Women
Women from all over the world submit thousands of offerings of art and writing every year to We'Moon, and the wall calendar is a harvest of those treasures.
Astrology Information Included:
- The year-at-a-glance with full and new moons noted
- Moon phases 101
- Planetary insights for the year
- Astrological prediction and overview for the year
- Chinese astrology
- Moon signs and Moon transits
- Influences of the different signs of the zodiac
- Astrology signs and Symbols at a glance
Here is a Sneak Peak into the Calendar
NOTE: this flip-book flips from side to side, but in reality, the pages turn vertically, like any normal wall calendar.
Month-at-a-glance Moon Phase Calendar
This calendar is in month-at-a-glance format with moon phases pictured for each day. We include all major planetary and lunar ingresses, and note the full and new moons.
Celebrate the Rites and Rituals of the Eight Pagan Holidays
For Holy Days, we notate the natural turning points of the seasons determined by the Earth's rotation around the Sun. In the back of the wall calendar, we showcase the Holy Day writings for the year. There is plenty of room to mark additional holidays and other important personal events.
Featured Articles Included:
- Introduction to the theme
- Featured Tarot card
- Herb article
- Pagan holiday articles
- Holy days around the world
- Bylines for every artist and writer
ISBN 978-1-942775-29-4 Printed on recycled paper with soy-based ink • 34 pages in full color • 12” x 12”
Missing Jim Maynard’s Celestial Influences Pocket Calendar Guide? Give We’Moon a Try!
As some of you may know, the Jim Maynard, maker of the beloved Celestial Calendars, has retired, and did not publish the Pocket Astrologer, Celestial Guide, Astrologer's Datebook, or Celestial Influences for 2020.
If You Have Found We'Moon by Searching for an Alternative, Welcome!
We hope to fulfill your needs for Celestial and Astrological wisdom that Jim provided so well for the last 46 years. He actually helped We'Moon get started in our very early beginnings. Jim, we have enjoyed being in the astrological community with you for so long. Enjoy your retirement!
Are You Looking For More Detailed Astrological Information?
Maybe the We'Moon datebook is for you. We'Moon on the Wall notes only the major astrological aspects along with moon phases and holy days.
Highlights of Our Desk-top Astrology Planner Include Detailed Information for Every Day in Week at a Glance Format:
- Astrological data in Pacific Standard Time
- Moon phases depicted for every day
- Notation of when the moon changes signs
- Void of Course Moon date, time and aspects
- Notation of when the Sun changes signs
- Astrological predictions for every sun sign in the zodiac
- Holiday / Holy Day writings about each of the wiccan / pagan celebrations days
- Over 100 images of fabulous feminist art and over 100 righteous writings by amazing poets and storytellers. All of these works are submitted by women from all over the world
- The planner is laid out in a week-at-a-glance format
- Month-at-a-glance moon phase calendar pages in the appendix
- Year-at-a-glance calendars with full and new moons for both the current and following year, so you can schedule your full and new moon circles well in advance
- Full Ephemeris located in the back of the book with retrograde periods highlighted for every planet
- Bylines for the hundreds of contributors whose work is included in the day planner
- Information about how you can contribute your creative work for possible publication
- Intro articles about astrology, Chinese astrology, herbs, the wiccan / pagan holidays, eclipses and mercury retrogrades that are coming up for the year, and more
- Appendix articles on how to understand the various influences of the planets and signs, a veritable feast of Astrology 101
...And So much more!
Sign Up to Get Alerts About Specials and New Releases
Sign up here to receive one or both We'Moon email newsletters:
We'News is a periodic mailing announcing Mother Tongue Ink releases, specials and events, sent about 5 times a year.
Weekly Lunar News is a reminder of upcoming holy days, astrological and lunar events.
We will never share or sell your information, and you may change your mailing preferences or unsubscribe at any time.
Enjoy Exploring the Many Offerings, Both in Our Storefront, as Well as in on Our Website. Check Out Our Blogs:
Journey into Astrology: Explore our growing collection of astrology articles to learn more about the mystical art of celestial interpretations
Astrology Connection: Up to date astrological interpretations and predictions updated weekly so you can take the celestial readings with you, wherever you go.
Magical Arts: Enjoy our small but growing collection of articles and insights about the magical arts, like full and new Moon rituals and how to read tea leaves.
Pagan Holiday Rituals and Traditions: Looking for ideas for how to celebrate the turning of the wheel of the year? Visit this blog for inspiration, updated on a regular basis.
Galactic Musings: We present to you the collection of essays written annually for We’Moon by vintage astrologer, Sandra Pastorius.
Tarot Forum: Interested in learning more about Tarot? These are our founder, Musawa's musings about the system of Tarot, and some interpretations of specific cards.
News Archives: Hop into the time machine and journey back into old updates and posts you won't find anywhere else.